Monday, January 4, 2010

HELLO People of the Internet!

Oh, hey! So, here's the deal. The name is Gina, pronounced gee-nah. NOT gy-na. Thank you very much. I'm 14 years old as of December 22. My New Year's Resolution is to write a blog. Every. Day. So be ready to hear a lot from me. A lot of boring, teenager drama. Sorry for the disclaimer. So... I guess now is where I put my likes and dislikes, huh?
I love, love, LOVE...
  • GLEE.
  • Penguins.
  • Snuggies.
  • Singing.
  • Dancing.
  • Acting.
  • Talking.
  • Texting.
  • Writing depressing poems. (I'm really not a depressing person but I have a talent for depressing poems. Don't ask me, I don't know why...)
  • Lady Gaga (Hence the Little Monster Blog...)
  • Degrassi: The New Generation.
  • Jimmy Brooks
  • Blasians.

I...DON'T love...

  • GOSSIP.
  • Liars.
  • Whores.
  • Wannabes.
  • Feet.
  • Wet hands. Ew.

So, yay for the internet and my brand new SHINY blog and stuff. Oh, hello Michael! I love you!

Xo,

G(:

10 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that your blogs would be terribly boring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a feeling that they wouldn't be boring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael honey, I was talking about Michael Heda. Like I would ever post that I loved you on a website. That is bullshit.
    Josh, I think they'd be about baseball and boring stuff that I would not enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU FORGOT DEGRASSI
    i'm kinda upset
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I HAVE TO EDIT IT AND PUT DEGRASSI<3
    Hi Melissa. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging xD

    ReplyDelete